You all know that I am the biggest fan and absolute lover of peanut butter. I use it almost in every recipe when I bake. And now I made quite a few people to love it too. Here is one of my favourite recipe.
Ingredients (you get about 16 cookies)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 100g of dark chocolate (I used 85% cocoa)
1. Peanut butter, honey, egg and vanilla put in a blender and blend until well-combined.
- Add the baking soda and beat to incorporate.
- Chop the chocolate on small pieces and add it to blender. Don't overmix or the nice chocolate chunks will break down.
- Using a tablespoon to form the cookies. If chocolate is falling out of dough, use your hands to form the balls.
- Preheat oven to 180'C, line a baking sheet on a baking tray. Place formed dough on baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges are set and tops are barely set, even if slightly underbaked in the center. Watch them very closely after 7 minutes and I recommend not baking longer than 10 minutes. Cookies firm up as they cool.
- Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 to 10 minutes before removing and transferring to a rack to finish cooling.
Nutritional information (per 1 cookie)
- 140 Kcal
- 5g Carbs
- 11g Fat
- 4g Protein