In England I fell in love with their traditional porridge and it is still my favourite breakfast (thank you England). Not only it fills me up but it is full of vitamins and nutritions and it is very quick and easy to prepare.
- 1/2 banana (you can use a whole one if you like more sweet porridge)
- 60g porridge oats
- 200ml milk (or almond, rice, buckwheat milk)
- 100g seasonal fruit (at the moment I am using strawberries, in winter I use frozen fruit)
- Mash up banana with a fork and mix it with oats.
- Ad milk and mix it together. You can cook it on the stove until milk is thick or in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Put washed and cut up fruit on top and you can enjoy your breakfast.