Just because it is Christmas does not mean that you can not eat healthily! I love my traditional Christmas food and that is why I have found a way of making them healthier. My first christmas recipe is for fish. Stay tuned for more Christmas recipes!
- 2 Fish Fillets
- 75g Wholewheat Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp Thyme
- Olive Oil in a spray bottle
- Mix the pepper with the flour and place on a plate. Break the egg into a bowl and make sure it is well mixed. Finally mix the thyme with the breadcrumbs and place on a plate.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius and prepare a baking tray
- Dip each fish fillet into the flour, then the egg and then the breadcrumbs. Make sure both sides are coated and place on the baking tray
- Use the olive oil spray to lightly coat the top of each piece with oil (if you do not have a spray bottle you can use a brush)
- Place the fish in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the top is starting to crisp. Turn them over, spray the other side with oil and place back into the oven for another 10 minutes or until cooked through