Sometimes we don't have much time to prepare food. So here is a great recipe for quick tomato soup that you can make in 10-15 minutes!
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 1 can chopped tomatoes (make sure it has no added sugar)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 200 ml water
- 2 tsp Worcester sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp chilli (optional)
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 5-6 leaves fresh basil
- 1 tbsp quark
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan. Chop the onion and cook in the saucepan for 2 minutes
- Open the chopped tomatoes and pour into a saucepan.
- Crush the garlic and add with the worcester sauce, chilli, salt and pepper to the tomatoes
- Add the water, stir the soup well and leave to simmer for 5-10 mins
- Serve the soup in a bowl, chop the basil and sprinkle on top. Place the quark in the soup and stir in (I like this as it makes the soup creamy).