Do you know that feeling when you walk into a warm house in the winter and you can smell cinnamon and apples? That's how Christmas smells to me. Here is a very easy and tasty recipe, that you will love.
- 6 apples
- 200g granola (find the granola recipe here)
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- greek white yogurt (optional)
- Wash the apples and core them so you can stuff them.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and prepare baking dish
- Mix granola with lemon juice, cinnamon and apples (chop the insides that you cut out)
- Stuff the apples with granola mix and bake in the oven for about 30-45mins until the apples are soft (depending on your oven, when we bake them at my parents house, we bake them for 40-45mins, when we bake them in our oven, then only for 30-35 minutes)
- Serve with greek yogurt on top with a little bit of honey and sprinkled cinnamon